|ADVERTISING AGENCIES can have many risk exposures on multiple media platforms. The creative processes inherently involve intellectual property rights. Errors & Omissions (E & O) insurance offers specialized coverage for a variety of media & professional risks against the devastating impact of lawsuits for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright and other specified torts. Multimedia Risk is expert in the complicated field of E & O insurance, our expertise enables us to develop policies that serve the requirements of our clients at the most competitive premium. OPTIMIZE VALUE & COVERAGE
Coverage features include:
Multimedia Liability Insurance policy covers any company that is in the business of gathering and communicating information, regardless of the type of information or the medium of communication involved. This would include book publishers, advertising agencies, video and film producers, and others.
- Coverage that goes beyond specified "named perils" to risks arising out of core functions of news organizations: gathering and communicating information to the public.
- Assistance in protecting no settlement "hammer" clause. No clause requiring the insured to settle at the insurerís request.
- No exclusion for "internal" copyright disputes brought by employees or freelance writers over "publishing rights."
- Protection for confidential sources, providing coverage for contesting efforts to compel release of confidential sources or information.
- Flexible claims handling.
- Worldwide coverage.